PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Information we collect – We collect nonpublic personal information, about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- This Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Information we may disclose to third parties – We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customer to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Third parties to whom we may disclose information – We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies and brokers we use to place your business, and premium finance companies.
- Non-financial companies, such as credit reporting firms, motor vehicle records, etc.
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security – We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances. In connection with the potential sale or transfer of interests, Scarr Insurance Group reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) agrees to be Scarr Insurance Group’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected
Medicaments like Prednisone ordinarily is used to solve disorders such as severe allergies. It is very slightly soluble in alcohol. Positively most pop is Viagra. What patients talk about Viagra and alcohol? Many doctors know it as Sildenafil. Of course, for a lot of men, bringing up the question in the first place is the toughest step. Living with erectile disfunction can definitely complicate dating. Varied health conditions can affect the muscles that is needed to have an erection. Remember to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the sex therapist likely will begin with a thorough history of symptoms.